Thursday, September 11, 2008

Skunk II

**UPDATE**
The skunk went "bye-bye" yesterday morning. I think you can figure out how he went bye-bye. I will give you a hint. Three letter word, and starts with a g.
The Indians will have a pitcher two years in a row win the CY Yound Award. Cliff Lee won again last night. He is now 22-2.


I was awake for a couple of hours last night, at some point, I heard what sounded like the trap door closing. Lo and Behold, we caught an animal. A skunk, a good sized skunk. A skunk, not an albino skunk. I told my dad, he went out to look, he threw something at the cage, and guess what the skunk did? He sprayed! My room smelled, I had to close my windows and it still smelled when I went downstairs. I didn't see it spray, but I sure could smell it. At first, it looked like two animals in the cage, but there is only one. I wonder how long we will have the skunk until it goes "bye-bye".

No comments: