Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Another Timmy Update

On Sunday, my parents visited a nursing home to check it out. Sunday morning, he pulled out his feeding tube, and it had to be reinserited. My brother was supposed to be discharged on Monday. That didn't happen. They were waiting on a certain person to go to the hospital to see my brother, we have no idea if she showed up or not. Then they sad yesterday, and somebody didn't want him going to the nursing home in the afternoon/evening, so they post-poned it until this morning. Guess who decided to pull out his feeding tube again? That is right, Timmy did it again. There was nobody at the hospital to reinsert it, and so it will be out until Friday. He still has the mickey tube, and can be fed through that. As of now he might or might not go to the nursing home on Friday. Timmy keeps telling people, that he doesn't want his feeding tube anymore, but nobody is listening. I don't want him to have it anyway, but there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry kiddo, you will have that tube for the rest of your life. He is not able to take anything via mouth ever again, and he so badly wants to.'

'I saw my family doctor this morning, and I have excema around my mouth, I have had it for about two months. I was told to never use Neosporin, because it makes the rash or whatever it is worse.

No comments: