Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Skunk





As you know we caught a couple os skunks in a trap this summer. For Christmas, my dad got the best and funniest present. From my sister and niece, he got a skunk webkinz (stuff animal) in a small cage. It was funny, when he opened it up. I did take a pic of him holding the cage, but what you see above is just a pic of the skunk in the cage, taken from three different angles.

Didn't have a white Christmas, that is two years in a row.

Heard from the hospital this morning, my brother's feeding tube was reinserted yesterday, and he is moving to the nursing home this morning. Hopefully, he should only be there a week. I didn't go see him yesterday, but I should have. If I don't see him today, I will definitely see him this weekend.

No comments: