Friday, April 29, 2011

My Day and More Test Results

After 11 this morning, I started to get ready to leave. No sub at 11:30. Still no sub at 11:45. I started to become curious and called SubFinder and nobody had accepted my job for a sub. I sent a note across the hall explaining this and she said to call the office. I did, office said the district was short 20 subs for the day. They asked if my two partners would be willing to split my kids, and they said no. Between their fools and fools, it would be disastrous for them. Told the office they said no, so they found somebody else to come up. My kids were working on their social studies assignment and were told, all had to have it done before going home. Knowing my kids, not all will have it done. I left school about 12:20 pm.

I had a 12:45 appointment with my Onc. I already knew there was no cancer in my lymph nodes. The polyp tested negative for cancer also. The stains they ran on my lymph nodes for bacteria and fungus also came back negative. My onc is curious as to what is going on since there is no cancer. He ordered blood work. I will call next week for the results and go from there. I will have CT scans of my neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis areas on Monday, August 22. I will get the results the following Monday. My onc did say that from the test with my polyp, there were cells that were starting to change. He said I will will be given more info from the GYN next week when I see him for post-op.

My left armpit area has been bothering me all week off and on. Monday and today it was checked by the nurse, and very little fluid was taken out. The pain is due to healing...

When I left the both doctor offices, I went over to Akron U to buy my cap and gown. Since I am getting my master's degree, I could wear a cap or a hood. I did purchase both the cap and gown and brought them home. They did not have anymore hoods. They had to order one, but I did go ahead and pay for it. I am so excited about all of the good news I have received this week.

No comments: