Friday, February 17, 2012

February Follow-up Tests

The yucky stuff went into the fridge Monday night, I think. My first dose was last night at 9 pm and two more doses this morning. My CT scan was scheduled for 9 am this morning, but I was about 20 minutes early. (Drinking contrast is a good way to clean out your system, along with drinking water.) I was done by 9:30. I had no problems in accessing my port. Then I had to walk to a different building for a lung function test. This time, the tests were like the ones I had for the first time, back in May of last year. You take in a deep breath and then let it all out and forcing it out. There was a test where you would just pant for about 10 seconds or so. Another one in taking in a deep breath and just holding it, then letting it out. I was given a breathing treatment and did the first test again. Again, there was no difference in the results of the first test before and after the breathing treatment. I see my oncologist Monday morning, and my lung doctor in March after school. I started going to Curves in December 2010, and at the beginning of this week, I made my 100th visit to Curves.

No comments: