Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Monthly Port Flush

I was scheduled to get my port flushed and have blood work done this afternoon. I am getting my next CT scan on the 17th. No problems with getting blood return. I didn't wait for my results of my blood work. I was in and out within 15 minutes and saw my favorite nurse for a few minutes. My blood pressure was 139/86, a little high, but it was after school. They got my weight, which I don't like. I prefer what it is when I get weighed at Curves. Starting next week, I will be having a pre-student teacher two mornings a week. I am not sure what they call it now, but that is what it was called 20 years ago. He will be observing my class Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11, the first 4 periods of the day. I got an email from him, and replied, saying to expect to teach a class or two during his observation time. This will be my first time ever having one. It will be an interesting experience.

No comments: