Monday, February 25, 2013

PET/CT Scan

    Since the last time I had a PET/CT scan, some changes were made. Like, having to eat a high protein/low carb diet.  That is hard for someone who doesn't eat that way.  I had to really watch my sugar intake.  I couldn't eat birthday cake from a friend's surprise party yesterday.  I do not like Greek yogurt.  I knew I didn't like it, but ate a container of one yesterday.  I also had to limit my movement for yesterday.

   I went upstairs to have Infusion services access my port first, went downstairs, they gave me the drug, and you are to wait an hour before you can have the scan done, so I went back upstairs to be flushed and deaccessed.  They did two different sets of scans, totaling almost an  hour in length.  I will get the results on Friday.  I came home and basically did nothing the rest of the afternoon.  I drove gma nuts by watching tv for a few hours.

No comments: