Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Been thinking...

From what has been going on this month, I was thinking last night.  Back in December, mom and I had been talking about Obama Care  and how it could affect Timmy.  At some point, it would come that the hospital would say that we can not care for him.  They basically wouldn't be allowed to.  The main reason would be that he is handicapped.  So for him dying now is a blessing in disguise that we do not have to go through.

From what I read about Granulomar Disease, is eczema being active.  I have been having issues with mine since late summer.  I have been complaining about it, and have started thinking in the last few months, that maybe I had become allergic to tomato products.  It seems that my eczema would bother me when I ate pizza, spaghetti, chips and salsa, lasagna.  My eczema is the corners of my mouth.

No comments: