Monday, November 25, 2013

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns

Yesterday, one of my dreams came true! I attended my very first NFL game!  It was my dream game, going to a Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers game.  I am a Pittsburgh Steelers fan!  My mom blames my sixth grade teacher for this.  He is a Steelers fan.  My dad won in some way a Browns/Steelers  package, with two tickets to the game, two tickets to the Football Hall of Fame, a tshirt, and a few other things in the bag.  I had a hard time finding someone, but got my cousin by marriage to go with me to the game.

  Got there early to see the pre-game festivities.  Here is a view of the stadium from my seat. 

I was able to see all of the action on the field from my seat.  Each team scored a field goal on their first possession.  Then they took turns punting the ball.  Kinda  boring!  After each possession, it seem to take a long time to continue the game, because of commercials for the tv.  Towards the end of the first half, the Browns quarterback, Jason Campbell gets hurt, and Weeden comes into the game for one play.  That seemed to give the Steelers the shot in the arm that they needed.  The Steelers scored a touchdown.  They scored twice before the end of the half. 
   A local high school from Berea played the half time show.  Third quarter, the Browns fumbled, and the Steelers scored.  Jason Campbell gets hurt again and is taken out of the game.  Weeden comes back into the game.  It is now mid-way through the third quarter, my feet are very cold.  I am very cold.  I did dress in layers.  The sun came out at various times, it snowed at times.  The temperature dropped while we were at the game.  We left the game.  The final score of the game was 27-11.  I would've love to stay for the whole game, I was just too cold!. 
  Here are some pics that I took during the game:




No comments: