Saturday, November 02, 2013

Lesson Learned

  Back in the spring, I decided to severely cut back on my chocolate and candy intake.  I still kept my Mike & Ikes in my purse, for meetings and other times when I did a lot of yawning.   There have been times this fall, where I did not eat much because of being sick.  Last week, I started taking steroids for my sarcoid.  For  a week now, I've noticed how much energy I've had.  (Still having issues sleeping, though.)   I've also been wanting to just eat this past week, which has been due to the steroids. 

   Dad came home with some snack size Snickers and Reese Peanut Butter Cups, since they were on sale.  I ate too many last night after supper, and went into a major sugar crash.  I felt weird,  was in bed by 10:30.  I had that feeling for a few hours.  That has never happened before, and I will never do that again. 

No comments: