Monday, August 28, 2006

New direction in my life

I have been debating or not to write this post. Basically, I started to write about my job search and my feelings about it. Then I wrote about grandpa dying and doing home to OH for three weeks.
I have been looking and not trying to look at the same time. Praying for the Lord's will. Going back and forth about wether or not looking for a boyfriend/future mate is a sin or not a sin. I have been looking online (I have had no luck from meeting people from other ways). Last year, I went back to www.eharmony.com for a second time. I did have one date with one guy, nothing happened from that. October 2005, I was matched with a guy, and we started emailing each other on eharmony. January of this year, we exchanged personal email addresses. March, we started talking on the phone. In April and May, there were nights, I was up till midnight or 1 am talking on the phone. Phone conversations could last 2-3 hours easy. Before you know, an hour as passed, and still can today.
Last weekend, we met for the first time, and it was a great weekend. I liked him before we met, still do, and have been missing him all week. I have been praying about this a lot. I want the Lord's will in this. All of this is in my diary,pages and pages of my thoughts, things we have talked about, etc. I am glad we have taken our time to get to know one another, we are friends. I just haven't been sure if I wanted to write about this here in my blog or not.
Father your will be done here on earth, as it is in heaven.

No comments: