Sunday, August 27, 2006

Next step

After I got back from OH, I uploaded my resume with Monster.com. I have also signed up with teachers-teachers.com. No bites from there. I check out the want ads in Sunday and Wednedsay's papers. I have sent out a few faxes, and have applied to about 3 jobs from there. I will find out tomorrow, if I have made it to the next step of interviews.
Last week, I started talking with somebody from Chandler Hill Partners. They are a company (a service) that costs money to become a client, who will work with you to find a job. I need help! They coach you, open your eyes to new ideas on where to look, how to market yourself, negotitate the right salary, etc. I am impress, and a decision will be made within the next few days if I am going to sign up with them. I have had problems over the last 11 years in looking for a jobs. I am doing something wrong, but not sure what I am doing wrong.
I have been praying, and know that God is in control. I have told the Lord, I am getting fustrated and discouraged about finding a job. I thought I would have one by now. The Lord knows what is best for me. As of now, I am looking outside of teaching. Someday I plan on going back to teaching, Lord willing, and if it is part of his plan for my life.

No comments: