Thursday, August 31, 2006

Spiritual Gifts

Been talking about spiritual gifts and love languages since the spring. I do not know what my love language is, but will learn what it is in the next couple of months. Sunday school class, both girls and guys are doing The Five Love Languages for Singles, by Gary Smally. I even recieved that book for my birthday. I asked my best friend for the Five Love Languages book, and she gave me one.
I always said my spiritual gift is Encouragement. (From doing the Song of Solomon study in the spring, was told you need to know your spiritual gift and your love language, besides also your boyfriend/future mate's as well. Will help you in communicating and with your relationship.
Rob wasn't sure what his was. He found a test on Saturday, took it and emailed me the link. His spiritual gift is Service. I took the test Monday evening. The results said, my spiritual gift is Intercession. That was very interesting. Encouragement was tied for third with a few others. I have been working on praying for other people all summer, not just at devotions, but also when they come to mind during the day. Here is the link to that spiritual gifts test: http://www.kodachrome.org/spiritgift/

No comments: