Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How I see myself

I am a child of the King. But, that is not what this post is about. Ever since I was a little girl, I said I wanted to a teacher, later for awhile, I said Iwanted to become the first woman President of the United States. My dream came true in 1998, when I moved to TX. For the past 5 1/2 years I taught in Dallas. I love teaching. I call myself a teacher. That is how I see myself, as a teacher. I can't imagine doing anything else. My dad always told I have a college degree, then I would turn around and say, but I am a teacher. I have been looking for a job since March, and have not found one. I have been without a job since the end of May. I am looking for other types of jobs besides teaching. It is a slow process, to see myself as anything other than a teacher, but I am doing it. Sometimes I think, what can I do, but teach. I do have clerical skills, I know there are other skills, but what are they. What can I do. I want to enjoy what I do, grow as a person, learn new skills, advance in the skills I do have. The Lord knows what I will be doing. He knows what I can do. I wish he would show me what it is He has for me. I am basically desparate, I need a job! I need one now, like last week. I am looking. I know I do not to do retail or inventory. Other than that, I have no idea. I am willing to learn, if they are willing to train me. Please Lord, bring a job my way very, very, very soon.

No comments: