Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Still no job!

I started looking for a job five months ago, way back in March! I never thought or expected to still be without one five months later. School started last week for most school districts here in the Dallas area. Wierd not being there. My friends tell me how things are going. I listen and help in anyway I can, wishing I was teaching.
I have been looking for jobs outside of the teaching profession. I skills for other jobs, just not the experience that they are looking for. If they are willing to train, and can over look the area of experience for the specific position they are hirig for, they could probably find exactly who they need.
I am looking online, and in the want ads in the newspaper. I applied in person, online, and faxed my resume to people last week.
Can't understand why I do not have a job, or what I have been doing wrong all of this time. The Lord has something, I believe it. I am starting to get a little impatient, anxious, and worried. It is like when are you going to answer me in this painful are of my life. I want to keep Christ in charge of my life.

No comments: