Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Deadline has been set

Monday, was my first meeting with my campaign manager at Chandler Hill Partners. I have another one Thursday afternoon. I do know we are going to work on interviewing skills, since I have a phone interview next with Clark County School District, one of the largest school districts in the country. This interview is to see if I make it into the selection process, for further interviews for possible jobs. The homework I have to do for CHP is easy and doesn't take me long to do. Plus I do it on the hard copy I have been given, before I do it online.

A deadline has been set. If I have not found something to support me, either an actual job, or a part time job, by the end of October, my dad will come down to move me back home to OH. Moving back home is not what I want to do. I love home, and look forward to my visit, I just do not want to live there. I want to be living in Dallas, TX. Maybe, the Lord wants me back home. I have no idea why the Lord is allowing me to go through this. Am I supposed to be learning a lesson, is it for his glory, is it for a consequence, what is God's will for me in this. I have lots and lots of people praying for me. God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. I mean that.

I am hurting inside, and cried a lot last night. I do not have a thankful heart for this. I told God that. Someday, I will have a thankful heart for what I am going through, right now, I do not. The Lord has plans to prosper me, not to harm me. I wish I knew what his plans were. Someday, I will look back and see his hand in all of this, and say how stupid I could be during this whole period.

1 comment:

RKSteury said...

Please let me know what you think of Chandler Hill Partners after the experience you had. My daughter is about to invest $6500 and I am worried about these folks and their integrity. arm0339@yahoo.com