Monday, March 12, 2007

Church hunting

I've been home now for 11 days. I have attended three different churches. On the third I went to The Chapel, which is where I had my membership until I transferred it back in May 2001 to The Heights. I have said that The Chapel would be my default church. Yesterday, I attended Northside Christian Church in Wadsworth. The only singles class they have, are for those in their 20's and meet during the first hour. The church wasn't too bad. Had communion, and they started a new sermon series, as well. I called them today, and found out there is an ABF (adult bible fellowship/sunday school) that is both singles and married folks. They have a social this Saturday night. I will probably attend, and see what I think of them. Last night, I took grandma to Crusade Baptist Church. My grandparents went there in the evenings last winter. Before church starts, saw my brother. Will go there on Sunday nights, when grandma wants to go.

I have been praying about where to go to church. I have asked the Lord where he wants me to go. I want to feel welcome, I need/want a good singles class, and good Bible preaching. Those are my three requirements I am looking for in a church. I do miss The Heights, though.

No comments: