Thursday, March 29, 2007

Easy day

Today, was my first day of subbing in the Akron schools. I pulled out students and gave them some one on one teaching time. We did different worksheets and they read to me.

The last two days, I got up with my alarm at 5:30 to do my devotions and wait to see if I get called or not. I got called on Tuesday, but they called back around 8 am to cancell it. Tuesday was for a half day in the pm. I didn't get called yesterday. I didn't think I would get called today, so , I didn't go to bed until after 11 pm last night. Lo and behold, I did get called. My dad called me about a quarter after 6 this morning. I left about 7:30 to head to the school. School here is from 8 am til 2:30 pm.

I have made myself unavailable for tomorrow, since I am picking up my sis and niece from the airport very late tonight.

No comments: