Saturday, April 12, 2008

Akron Aeros and Spring



Brandi and Orbit



Orbit and myself



Fireworks

We had spring weather this week. New leaves are coming out on the trees. Nice weather. M-F, I've done some walking. Friday, was the only day, I didn't walk down the driveway. Monday and Friday, I did the most walking, and the following day, I've been worn out. But do you know how good it was to be outside and enjoying the sunshine? I won't be surprised if my white blood count dropped. Last week, it was at 2.6.

Last night, I went to an Akron Aeros (AA Indians) game downtown Akron, with my sis, niece, and mom. The other team took an early lead, but in the bottom of the fifth inning, the Aeros rallied and went ahead. Between both teams, they made 8 errors. The visiting team committed 6 of those errors. The final score was 12-5. My niece and I each had our pic taken with Orbit, the mascot. Orbit also signed the mitt my niece had. My dad gave her the mitt last night before going to the game.

After the game was fireworks. They were cool. I took a couple of pics and then did a video of the fireworks. I haven't been able to figure out how to save the video. If I can upload it, then I will.

Will not talk about the Indians, I am very disappointed with them, they have a loosing record and are not playing up to par. I still hope to go to 2-3 games this year, though.

Next week, going up to MI and at the end of the week, heading down to Charlotte, NC. I probably won't post until after I have gotten back from NC.

No comments: