Sunday, June 01, 2008

Swelling and Pain

The temps have been warming up. I woke up in the middle of the night with some pain in my right leg. I wasn't sure what it was and where it was, so I decided to spend the rest of the night with my leg elevated, while sleeping. My leg is elevated a good deal of the night anyway. I woke up this morning, and I couldn't believe how swollen my leg was my the knee up. I did this massage exercise, and elevated my leg with two pillows under my thigh while doing my devotions. I took two pillows to church, so I could sit with my leg elevated. Some point, there was some pain in my knee area. I even wore my stocking today, and I usually don't wear it on the weekend. This is the first time since last year's surgeries, I have had a problem like this. I will talk to the nurses tomorrow and might see if I can get into see my surgeon on Wednesday morning. I have part it to the Lord. Please pray.

No comments: