Wednesday, January 07, 2009

CT Scan

Last night about 11 pm, I drank the first dose of the "yucky" stuff that is the contrast for the CT Scan with contrast that I had this morning. Because of the weather/roads, my mom dropped me off at the hospital about 9:15 or so. A good hour before I had to be there. My appointment was for 11 am. They misunderstood me when I asked for ice to numb the area around my port. They thought I was asking for something else. I was given a glove of ice to numb the area. Took two nurses to access my port. The first one had a hard time, because my port chose to move around. Once they start, it doesn't take long to take the x-rays. I was done by 11:40 am. I will get the results next Wednesday when I go see my onc.

My brother was supposed to be discharged from the nursing home this afternoon and go home to the group home where he lives. That means he gets to open his Christmas presents this weekend.

I am scheduled to see the dermatologist next Monday, and my family doc the following Monday.

No comments: