Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day! Even the Universities are closed today, that meant no class tonight. Today was either snow day 4 or 5 for the school districts around here. That means if there are anymore snow days, school districts will have to make them up. More systems are on their way. So gorgeous up here. The snow reminds me of what God does for us when we ask for forgiveness of our sings, He makes us white as snow. I got to try out my new boots this morning. I picked them up yesterday afternoon. There was so much snow, that if I tried to take the car out, I probably would've gotten my car stuck in the driveway, so I walked down to get the newspaper this morning. The snow in the driveway was about calf deep. The yard next to the driveway seemed about knee deep. I had to check it out. The snow on the deck, looks to be about waist deep. As usual, I took pics this morning. I took both the camera and my phone with me on my walk. I was going to walk back down later this afternoon, but our driveway got plowed, and my dad had to move his van so that area could get plowed, so he drove down for the mail. There will be school tomorrow and my other curriculum class as well.

My mom saw Timmy on Monday at the hospital. He was admitted last Saturday night. Mom talked with a nurse on Monday, and was basically told that Timmy has MRSA. That would explain why he keeps getting infections and have been in the hospital so much in the past 15 months. Timmy's birthday is this Friday, so I will go to the library, check out a few books then head over to the hospital to see him. No birthday presents until he gets out of the hospital. I so feel for him. I wonder if this is God's way of telling me I need to let him go, loosen my grasp on him. I love him very much, and my time with him is pure unconditional love.

No comments: