Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PET scan results

I got hold of my oncologist this morning and spoke with a nurse. I was told that nodules in my left lung popped up on the PET scan. My oncologist wants to have a biopsy today. Lymph nodes will be removed from under my left arm. I do not know when the surgery will be scheduled. I will know more after I see the surgeon Friday, March 25 at 4 pm. I will see my oncologist again after the biopsy.

It is looking frightening as if my cancer is back and it has spread. It might just be a scare and just stress causing the enlargements. But it sure is scary.

I know that someday I will be thankful for all of this, but right now, I am not. Don't see how this is to prosper me or is for my good. All I do know is that God will be magnified through it all.

No comments: