Friday, March 25, 2011

Saw the Surgeon

I saw the surgeon this afternoon. He looked at the PET scan report. He felt for lymph nodes under my left arm and my right pelvic area. First he started talking about removing lymph nodes from under my left arm and my right pelvic area, but according to the PET scan, there is more activity in the left pelvic area. (I do have lymph nodes in my right pelvic area). So lymph nodes will be removed from the left pelvic area and from under my left arm.

No surgery date has been scheduled. His office has to talk to the GYN to coordinate with him, so that both procedures can occur on the same day at about the same time. I will call the surgeon's office Monday afternoon, to see what has been scheduled. I do not know if the LEEP procedure wills till be April 15 or not.

No comments: