Monday, March 28, 2011

Surgery Date

I picked up the kids from lunch to have a message in my mailbox, saying the surgeon's office had called. I called them back during recess.

Both the biopsy and the LEEP will be done on Thursday, April 21. That is the Thursday before Easter. Which is also towards the end of my spring break. I was hoping for it be earlier in the week, or the end of the week before, so that I could have all of spring break to recover before going back to school. I will get the results of the biopsy the last week of April.

1 comment:

Carol Taylor said...

You are in my prayers. I was pleasantly surprised to arrive at your blog. We both have melanoma, both are members of the Melanoma Research Foundation and your blog background is the same as one of mine: Say That Again, Jesus.
Great minds think alike! God bless.