Monday, March 18, 2013

Everything Came Back Negative!

  I saw my oncologist this morning and I will see the surgeon this Friday morning.  From my oncologist, the results are negative.  Even the blood test that I had on March 1 came back  negative for Melanoma.  That means I am still NED!!!!!  I have been diagnosed with some inflammatory disease, probably sarcoid. Hard to say for sure which one.  I will have another PET/CT scan in three months on June 10 at 11 am.  Hopefully everything is back to normal and no new changes. 

My neck is still sore, I didn't like having stuff near my neck today.  I kept pulling at my sweater.  I had my name badge around my neck and my microphone on, and my it was bugging me.  It bothers me to turn my neck in certain directions and to raise my head up too far.  It will take time for that area to heal.  I am trying to keep my neck covered at school for now, so the kids won't have to see the incision area.

No comments: