Monday, March 04, 2013

Surgery Date

I called the surgeon's office, while we were outside at recess.  I was told that they still hadn't heard back from the hospital, and the hospital wasn't sure if they could add another new person to the schedule of surgery or not.  A couple of hours later, my phone rang ( I had the ringer on and in my pocket), and it was the surgeon's office.  Surgery is scheduled for Monday, March 11 at noon.  I have to be there by 10 am. The surgery will be at City and it is outpatient. 

  I am taking the next day off as well.  I told the secretary that I would call the school on the 12th to let them know for sure if I will or will not be  at school on Wednesday.  I do have an appointment with my oncologist on the 18th at 8:30 am.  I do not know if there will be follow-up with the surgeon or not.  I plan on going to school after my doctor's appointment on the 18th, but that could always change.

No comments: