Thursday, March 14, 2013

Still Very Sore!

My muscles sure do hurt! It still hurts to cough.  I tried my recliner last night, not comfortable enough, so when I woke up three  hours after going to sleep, I took a pain pill and tried my bed, that was just as bad.  I hurt to move.  I am staying downstairs tonight and sleeping in my dad's recliner.  His chair is much more comfortable. 

I do feel better today, but since I hurt to move, and do not think I can do the stairs well at school, I am taking tomorrow off as well.  I will get dad to take me in the morning to prepare for the sub and to bring stuff home to grade.  I have to be able to move around at school.  I will stay home most of the weekend to rest.  I will go back to school Monday after my oncologist appointment.  By then,  I should be able to move around much better.

This was surgery number four in the past elven months.  That is a lot on one's body.

No comments: