Monday, July 31, 2006

My time in OH

The earlier posts from this month, was about Grandpa Morton, and the only interview I had for this month
I saw my brother a few times. He gives outt the best hugs! I spent a weekend with my sister. We went to Geagua Lake and got soaked because of the rain. The temps were cooler in OH than in TX, but at times not much cooler. Everytime it rained, I asked the Lord to send the rain down to TX.
My 35th birthday was the 25th. We did a bit of shopping that day. My birthday always falls during the week of VBS at my parent's church. On my birthday, an army helicopter landed at the church. I took a bunch of pictures. My sister took a pic of my standing by the helicopter. We got ice cream after VBS for my birthday. My sis and I got the same thing, twist dipped cone. Mine was messy!!!!!!! I had ice cream dripping onto the wood, and my niece said it looked like bird poop. I just cracked up laughing. It was so funny!
My parent's best friends, also had a death in their family, 8 days after Grandpa died. So two weekends in a row, had funerals.
Grandma and I played rummikub two different nights. First time without Grandpa. She has had more crying moments than I have had. Everybody grieves in their own way. I am going to do two dedication layouts in my scrapbook next month-Grandpa and Aunt Nancy.
The day after my b-day, we had lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse. I like having lunch with my sister at least once during the summer. Mom, Dad, Jo, Grandma, and myself. Took pics afterwards for the scrapbook.
Mom kept finding old pics, and I made two trips to Walmart to make reprints of them for the scrapbook.
I refuse to say too much about the Indians, other than the idiots enjoy loosing, and have made some surprising trades in the past week.

No comments: