Saturday, January 06, 2007

Football

College football is almost over with. In my opinion, pro football is overwith. (I know playoffs are starting today, but I don't care about the playoffs.) The MAC (Mid-American Conference) has four bowl games. Their current record this bowl season is 1-2. N. Illinois lost to TCU at the Poinsetta Bowl, Central MI won the GMAC bowl, and Western MI lost this afternoon to Cinci in the International Bowl. The only way the MAC would get the respect that they deserve is to win these big games, but they don't seem to do that very well. Ohio U plays tomorrow night. Ohio State plays for the Championship Monday night. That will be a good game.

The Steelers are done for the season, finishing with a 8-8 record. The coach, Bill Cowher resigned yesterday to spend more time with his family. I am happy for him, but sad for my team. I hope, he doesn't move to the Yucky Browns, when he goes back to coaching!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: