Monday, January 08, 2007

Romans 8:24-25 (Living)

"We are saved by trusting. And trusting means looking forward to getting something we don't yet have-for a man who already has something doesn't need to hope and trust that he will get it. But if we must keep trusting God for something that hasn't happened yet, it teaches us to wait patiently and confidently."

I have been reading Romans 8:18-27 every morning since Thursday in two or three different versions, so that it would be familar with me, since BSF starts back up tomorrow night. These two verses stuck out at me this morning. There are a couple of things that I am hoping/waiting for in my life. Full-time job, and the other I am not saying here. Certain people know what the other one is. I keep praying about it, and trusting God, that he will lead me in the right direction in both areas of my life that I am waiting for.

No comments: