Monday, January 08, 2007

"One Another" commands

The following list was in the bulletin yesterday at church. I liked it so much, that I wanted to put it here on my blog. They are all "One Another" commands, along with the scripture where it is found.

  • Accept one another-Romans 15:7
  • Admonish one another-Colossians 3:16
  • Bear one another's burdens-Galations 6:2
  • Bear with one another-Ephesians 4:20
  • Build up one another-Romans 4:19
  • Care for one another-I Corinthians 12:25
  • Comfort one another-I Thessalonians 4:18
  • Confess faults to one another-James 5:16
  • Be Devoted to one another-Romans 12:10a
  • Encourage one another-I Thessalonians 5:11
  • Foegive one another-Ephesians 4:32
  • Greet one another-Romans 16:16
  • Be Honest with one another-Colossians 3:9
  • Honer one another-Romans 12:10b
  • Be hospitable to one another-I Peter 4:9
  • Be Kind to one another-Ephesians 4:32
  • Love one another-Romans 12:8
  • Members one of another-Romans 12:5
  • Pray for one another-James 5:16
  • Be of the Same Mind with one another-Romans 15:5
  • Serve one another-Galations 5:13
  • Spur one another on-Hebrews 10:24
  • Submit to one another-Ephesians 5:21

If you are interested in learning more about theheights.org then click on the link. I love The Heights.

No comments: