Monday, June 23, 2008

So Far, a Good Day

The side effects haven't kicked in yet for today. Got my lab results this morning. My white blood count stayed at 2.0. I thought it would have dropped since my fatigue level was pretty high on Friday. (Spent a couple of hours at the park Thursday afternoon, and it literally wore me out.)

My temp this morning was 97.9 and my blood pressure was 108/46. The machine might be slightly out of wack. Who knows. It is now after 7 pm, and my fatigue is starting to inch up, along with a headache starting to form. Other than that, I am doing pretty good. The swelling in my right leg is going down, but will probably increase this weekend, since I will be in TX. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as the last time

This evening, I played both Phase 10 and Rummy 500 at the same time. Each game, I played with a different person.

I leave this Wednesday morning for TX. I am looking forward to it. Yesterday, I got to hear one of my favorite preachers and this coming Sunday, I get to hear my other favorite preacher preach. I think that is cool.

Tomorrow, I will go see my brother at school and pack for TX.

I recieved a phone call this afternoon, from a school in North Carolina. I now have a phone interview this Thursday morning at 9am CST/10am EST, while I am in TX. Will see what comes from the interview.

No comments: