Friday, April 01, 2011

Pre-Op Testing

I was scheduled at 4 pm for pre-op testing. I answered a bunch of questions, was weighed, had my BP taken. Surprisingly, my bp was low, 103 over 68. After my day, I'd thought it would've been higher. I had en EKG taken, which took longer to hook me up that it did to take the EKG. The nurse wanted to do blood work, but she was not able to access my port. She couldn't get in touch with Infusion Services over at the cancer center, so on Monday, she will call to schedule me an appointment for either April 11 or 12 at 4pm.

My two procedures are scheduled for 10:30 am and 11:30 am on April 21. I will get the biopsy results on Friday, April 29. I am taking a half day at school so I can get the results.

I have been coughing more this past month. I've had coughing fits two days in a row during class.

No comments: