Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ENT-First Visit

  I saw the ENT (ears, nose and throat doctor) this afternoon. I wasn't with him for long.  Sounds like my throat and sinuses don't look as bad as they did last week.  He did asked if I still had my tonsils, which I do.  I will be getting an X-Ray of my sinuses later this week, and will see him again on the 23rd at 4 pm.  He said he doesn't think I should have to have the surgery again.  Yeah!!!  Cause if I do, I will see about getting it done right after school gets out.  The doctor did call in 3 prescriptions, yes 3.   I will finish my antibiotic tomorrow night.  I now have a Zpack, Singular and another drug. 

   This sinus infection has gotten into my voice, still blowing my nose and still coughing quite a bit, especially during the day. 

   After taking three weeks off, have gotten back to working out again at Curves.

No comments: