Friday, April 13, 2012

Kidney Stone Fun

   I have been told three times over the past year, by my onc, that I had a kidney stone.   I have had no problems during this past year.  This morning,  I had to get a CT of my sinuses, during that CT,  I started to feel nauseous, and when I got up, I had  pain in my back.  I took some Aleve and still went to work out.  Came home, and my pain got worse. Around 2 pm, mom and I left for the ER.  We were there for a good five hours.  I had to have a CT of my abdomen,  and blood work. 

   My kidney stone has moved and is now just below my kidney, and the stone is 8 mm in size.  The doctor doesn't think I will pass it.  I was given three prescriptions and a phone number for a urologist, that I have to call on Monday morning to schedule an appointment. 

No comments: