Monday, July 16, 2007

Infection

When I saw the doctor last week, he said to call the office if the right corner was getting red. Mom made a comment Saturday night, while chaning the dressing, that my leg was red. It was redder yesterday afternoon, when she changed it. She changed it again this morning before going to work. She said it was really red, a little warm, and there was a smell. I called the doctor's office and he agreed to see me at 4:30 pm in between surgries. Turns out I have a small infection in my leg. Now mom, has to actually put some soap in the hole when I shower, use distill water on gauze pads in the hole before putting on a new dressing.

It was God, that I was able to get into to see him this afternoon. If I had to wait, it would've gotten worse. I was also given a prescription for an antibotic to take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Christina - Glad you've got a blog site, makes it easier to keep up. I'll check regularly and keep praying. Sherri

Michael said...

Hi Christina - Glad to see you join the world of bloggers. It helps us keep up on what's going on with you, and you with us. I also will check back regularly, and I have added your blog as a link.

God Bless,