Saturday, July 28, 2007

Musings

This morning, I was writing in my diary, while listening to "Down Gilead Lane" on WCRF. This thought came to my mind. I needed to apologize to God. When the doctor told me yesterday, that there were a couple of suspicious spots he saw on the CT Scan, that is what I only focused on. I forgot, and should've focused on that over 95% of the scans were clear. I apologized to God, and have told a few people that also. I am very thankful, that there were only a couple of suspicious spots. Thank you Father. You are an awesome God. Focusing on the bad parts is not good. I need to focus on the good. You know what is best, and what is going on, even though, I don't completely understand. I ask that you open my eyes, so that I can see all of this through your eyes, and not through my sinful, human eyes. I love you very much. I am thankful that you are in charge and you are my Abba.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Christina! I am so sorry to hear about your struggles this year! I will be praying for you!

Jennifer Elliott