Thursday, July 19, 2007

One down and two to go

Tomorrow morning I have a CT Scan with contrast. I have to drink this goop. I have to drink at three different times. I just finished the first portion. I was able to eat. I washed a bowl of cherries, and had a glass of water. I'd drink a bit of that stuff, water, ate a couple of cherries, water, etc. Now I am eating a granola bar. This stuff does have a sweet smell to it. I had to drink 10 oz of it. I did start to gag part way through it, but I have been able to keep it down.

The next dose is at 5:30 am. I will have both a glass of water and orange juice. No food. Then I finish it at 8:30 am. I can't have anything then. I did pray before drinking it and aksed God to help me keep this down and not gag. I hope to be okay at 5:30 am, but the last dose will be the hardest one of them all. I pray that I will be able to drink it and keep it down.

No comments: