Thursday, July 12, 2007

This and That

I saw the surgeon yesterday. The right corner of the skin transplant still hasn't taken yet. My mom says the hole looks ugly. I haven't looked inside the hole, it is kinda hard to do so. I can see that there is a hole.

I haven't used the cane at all today. I need to start sleeping in my bed soon. I haven't started driving yet, and actually dont' need to. I am going to let my leg heal more before I try to drive.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to the grocery store with mom and grandma. Saturday, get to go to a craft show.

A school district in SC called earlier this afternoon, and they are going to try to set up a phone interview.

I read a really good book this week by Lisa Whelchel. She played "Blair" on The Facts of Life. She wrote kinda like an autobriography, but different lessons God taught her throughout her life. She then applied these lessons to us, by asking questions. She had scripture throughout the whole book. It was something I needed to read.

No comments: