Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. I am 36 years old today. And, no, I do not look it.

I had to be up early (6:30) to do some excerises before going downstairs to do my deovotions. I recieved a text message at 6:45 wishing me a happy birthday. I recieved two birthday cards this morning. Mom and I left around 8:15 to go into town. I had an 8:45 am doctor's appointment with the surgeon. I saw a different resident than the last two times. She took out a staple that wasn't taken out earlier this month. A nurse took a pic of my leg. They talked about measuring me for a stocking, which would be worn if I have to have more lymph nodes taken out. (I will know more about that come Friday.) I left there around 10:15. Mom took me back to APS. We left there close to 12:30 pm. Met my sis at Wendy's for lunch. She gave me two cards, one from my niece and one from her. Her card reminded me that she will always be younger than me.

Came home. While I was reading the newspaper, my best friend called to wish me a happy birthday. I am going out to CiCi's Pizza tomorrow with my cousin and my grandma for lunch.

No comments: