Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Weekend

I've had a pretty good weekend, even though I do not feel well. Left the house about a quarter to 9 am yesterday, went to Curves for the first time of the week, afterwards, to Walgreens to buy some cold medicine. Then I got a massage, went to CJ Banks to look at clothes and bought some. Got some lunch, then headed down to North Canton to meet up with two friends. We got pedicures, a Christmas present from one of my friends. After the pedi, went to my sister's house to sit and grade papers. Met up with friends from church at Pizza Hut then bowled two games at the bowling alley. My first game I bowled a 125 and almost bowled a Turkey (3 strikes in a row.)

I skipped church today and went to the Wellness Center/Emergency room about 3 miles away to see a doctor, instead. My throat hurts a lot! I've been coughing more for the past 5 weeks. With my two medical procedures coming up in 11 days, I can't be sick. I just have a bad cold. I will call my onc tomorrow to let him know, and I am taking a sick day tomorrow. Going to stay home and rest. I took a couple of naps today.

No comments: