Thursday, June 15, 2006

Interview #7

Today, I had an interview in with an intermediate school in Mansfield ISD. That is the second time I have interviewed with that district. An intermediate school usually only houses fifth and sixth grades. I do not know exactly which grade and which subject I interviewed for . I am assuming for science, since we talked about science. This principal I interviewed with is new to the school, moving down from middle school. I thought it went fine.
About 20 minutes after getting onto the internet, and just before leaving my email, there was an email from a prinicpal from the middle school in Corsicana. He wanted to schedule an interview for 7th grade science. After talking, he remembered that we spoke back in May. (I also reminded him). We talked for a few minutes. He said I might get a call to set up an interview with a group of people. He is putting my name down for the 7th grade science position.
Only had one interview for this week. None for next week, yet. It is difficult trying to email principals. Some districts, you can't email them at all, and some, you can, with still a few, there are some and some you can't email. I have applied to too many school districts, and in a big circle to drive around and drop off my resume at the differernt schools. I have driven just a little over 50 miles one to schools and over 100 miles round trip for interviews. The Lord knows what he is doing, and in his time, he will lead me to the school he wants me at in the fall. I would love to know soon, but God's timing is better than my timing.

No comments: