Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Interview #8

Today, I had an interview in Corsicana. I interviewed for a fifth grade math position. In this interview was the principal, assistant principal, and one of the fifth grade teachers. I was the first of 4-5 interviews they were having today. The prinicpal said he would know by the end of the week. I haven't taught math in 6 years, and I think that will hurt me.
I am just in a wait and see time in my life. I pray about the job hunting thing just about every day. I am trying not to worry, and just leave it in God's hands. I have applied to too mandy school districts to drive around and drop off my resume at the different schools. With the price of gas, I'd really do not want to have to buy gas more than once a week.
Some districts, you can't email the principals. Some you can. The Lord knows what is best for me, better than I know what is best for me.

No comments: