Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Interview #10

The Lord is good! I had my home line forwarded to my cellphone, because of coming home to OH for a family crisis. I had a prinicpal called me yesterday, and she was willing to interview me over the phone. That is why, I said, "God is good!".
This was interview number 10. The interview was scheduled for 11 am EST. The principal called me around 11:20 am, and the interview lasted for 20 minutes. This was the second interview for Mesquite ISD. I interviewed for a sixth grade English position. The teacher would teach writing and grammar. That would be a challange and a good growing experience for me. This teacher would have to work closely with teammates, to incorporate the other subject areas into writing. In my opinion, that would be fun and interesting. They could have a report for another teacher and work on it in their English class.
I thought it went okay. The principal had other interviews still to have. She hopes to make her decision by the end of the month, and will get back in touch with me either way, with a yes or a no.

No comments: