Monday, August 18, 2008

Interview, What Interview?

I was supposed to have a phone interview this morning at 10 am. I was home by 9:45 am. Ten o'clock has come and gone, and no phone call. I don't have her phone number to call her. She said she would call if she didn't forget. Teachers started back today in Charlotte. It has me kinda down, all this stuff about Charlotte, the ups and downs. This, no phone call, must be God's way of making sure I know that moving is not part of his plan for me, right now. Who knows, I might still need him to confirm that. I will be kept busy subbing, but I want my own classroom again. I have been feeling melancholy the past couple of weeks, and its due to the Charlotte thing.

It is also due to the fact...WARNING: Vanity popping up!...When I look in the mirror, I see an area where hair is thinning, up front. Mom says it looks like there is also new hair growth in the same area, as well. I will continue loose hair even up to a few months after finishing Interferon. Only 2 months left of injections!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

White blood count is up to 2.1 this week. Platelet is at 125. Have been feeling a little fit of brain fog, and when I stand up, I feel a little out of it, wobbly, like. Those are just side effects, nothing to worry about.

Yesterday's sermon was from Psalms 116, and it was good. Plus, I didn't' yawn during the sermon or Sunday School, and I usually do.

Thank you again for your prayers.

No comments: