Friday, August 01, 2008

More Venting

I called MI this afternoon, and was given a number for a company in MA. This company still has my MI state tests scores for my certification. I had taken those tests before I had finished my course work. I was told how to request the scores. I printed up the necessary forms, and had my dad get me the money order from the bank. Mom mailed it this evening. I will get those scores in about 4 weeks. I did ask them to rush it if possible.

I left a message with somebody in NC about this piece of info. This person called me back and told me to call again once I get my scores in about 4 weeks. If they have any openings at that time, I might get a placement. I am upset, because I wasn't told everything I need to do or get done, when I was in NC back in April.

I would do/send something, get a phone call saying to I need to do this or that. I do it, and get a phone call from somebody else, telling me to do something else. They have all of these people moving down there from OH and other states. I really do not like not being told everything I need to know in advance about something. It upsets me and frustrates me.

So, what am I saying? Those who have been on my mom's side, looks like you have gotten your prayers answered. I think I'm staying here, finishing my treatment here, and subbing here. Still not completely positive about it all.

I do have a phone interview Monday morning, for an elementary position. The Interview is at 11 am. Will see what happens, There is a slim chance on still moving this month. If I don't, I am going to apply to start back on my Master's degree at Akron U.

I think I'm done venting for now. LOL

No comments: