Monday, August 04, 2008

What I Found

This morning, I had a phone interview for a 5th grade math/science position in Charlotte. They do team on the 5th grade and have 6 teachers. They ability group the students, and I have little experience with that. I believe that will be a strike against me, but I think because I have taught 5th science and been on a team, that will help me. Will see...

My white blood count went up from 2.2 to 2.4. My platelet count dropped from about 126 to like 112. I bruise more easily with a low platelet count. Side effects have been pretty minimal, which is good. This evening, I do have a tickle in my throat, and took two vitamin C. I do see my onc this Friday.

My mom and I worked in the basement for a good hour this afternoon. We were going through containers and boxes, deciding what to trash, recycle, keep to stay here, keep but take with me. I still have a bunch of school stuff that would need to go. (No, no job yet, but we are preparing just in case, anyway.) I opened this one file container, and found folders in it. I opened them up, and kinda went through them. I found a sheet of paper, with my NTE scores hand written onto the paper. The NTE is the OH test for teachers to take, who want their teaching certificate. I faxed the scores down to Charlotte late this afternoon. Will see if it helps or not.

No comments: