Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Met With My Advisor

Yesterday afternoon, I met with my academic advisor (aa). I might get a new one, this one is a reading person, and I am a science person. Will see... I need to talk to the science person to see which science classes I can take for my 15 hours of content, part of my program. I will be getting my Master's in Elementary Ed in curriculum studies. I went through this schedule last night, looking at different classes that are being offered next year. I am thinking of taking two classes in January, and try to take two in both summer sessions. Will see if I can handle that. I am also going to check into scholarships and grad assistantships. I will write more when I get more info.

I only worked 1 1/2 days last week. So far, I have worked 2 1/2 days this week. My White blood count is up to 2.2, and platelets are up to 142. My body is fighting something, my fatigue level has been up, and I see to get a low grade fever sometime in the middle of the night to about mid to late morning. Then it goes away.

I am done on Friday. Yahoo!!!!!! I have a thank you card for my nurses and I am baking them brownies as a gift. When I am done here at the library, I'm thinking of stopping in Wadsworth to order my ice cream cake.

No comments: