Friday, October 24, 2008

October Onc Visit

I saw my onc this morning. I gained 2 pounds in the past 16 days. My current weight is at 250.7 pounds. Daily, I'm up and down as to how good I am in watching what I eat. I've started eating yogurt again the past three weeks, so I know that will help. With working just about every day, not walking as much, but grad school starts in January, so walking on campus will help.

Labs were not done this morning. It has been three weeks since my port was flushed. My labs were low, but okay this past year. Labs will be done next month, and my onc says my levels should be normal by then. Labs drawn and port will be flushed the Friday before Thanksgiving. The same thing will be done again on December 30. Scans will be January 7. Will change my derm appointment to a different time that week or later in the month. Will next see my onc on January 16 (no school day). I should get my lab reports within a few minutes each time they are done.

Come January, will talk about follow-up and what will be done with my port.

My brother was discharged from the hospital today, and is back at the group home. I'm thinking of seeing him tomorrow. (I checked out a few books at the library to read to him.) My mom did tell someone from the group home that I was very upset to seeing him in restraints while he was in the hospital. Hopefully, that will be discussed and will not happen again.

Went over to AU and filled out the paper requesting to change my advisor. Hopefully, that will be okayed. I am still not sure which classes to take first in January. I need help in deciding that. I need to finish my app for grad assistantship and get my recommendations written, so I can turn them all in.

Going to a Halloween party tomorrow night. I will be going as a domino. Will wear black and safety pin colored circles onto my shirt and pants. The circles will be made from construction paper. Will post pics at a later date.

Still have problems with posting pics, printing pics, and, printing from my email account. Once all of that is fiured out, I will post pics on here.

No comments: